For these lecture, the first, second and last picture are my fishbowls, and the third and fourth picture are lecture in class. From these lectures, it can be saw that women became more and more powerful. They were oppressed at first, and they started to overcome the oppression. Then, they were able to work with men together. Even though there are some inequality between women and men now, women will be more stronger than before. Actually, it is like me at this class. I was nervous at beginning, and I was afraid to speak in fishbowl and first group presentation. But I think that I tried to change myself. I prepared well, and I tried to present at second and third presentation. That is also my progress in this class like women are progress in the society. Therefore, I believe that I can do better later.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For these lecture, the first, second and last picture are my fishbowls, and the third and fourth picture are lecture in class...
-
Question #4 At one point, the Chorus suggests that Antigone is doomed, along with the rest of her family, to a tragic fate, saying, "N...
-
“We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. Poetry, beauty, romance and love, these are what we stay alive for. Th...
-
Define the concept of Idealism and explore the nature of Idealism in Hawthorne's masterpiece. Connect the theme of idealism and the con...
No comments:
Post a Comment